Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

I changed to the new blogger and apparently don't have to load my pictures in reverse order anymore.  So, for this post, the pictures are in the wrong order. 
 
We had a fun Valentine's Day with Corry being off of work since it was on a Monday.  Both of the girls had school so Corry and I went to lunch for Valentine's Day at "Talk About Good" in Freeport and it was so delicious.  It was only my second time to eat there and the food is really, really good.  After lunch, I went to Shelby's school for her Valentine's Day party.  After her party and a little time at home, we went to pick Autumn up from school.  Both girls loved getting all of the Valentine's cards and going through them to see who they were from.  Their gifts from us were new shoes and Autumn loves her shoes so much that she even wore them with her nightgown that evening!  In this respect, it is so nice that they love shoes and clothes and I can give them as gifts for holidays and birthdays and they are happy!
 
Autumn's new size 2 shoes!!  If you're not sure what a 6-year-old girl's shoe size is normally- that is a giant shoe size!!  Surely she is going to grow into these feet!
 
The girls' favorite treat- Kid Cuisine tv dinners and bug juice for Valentine's Dinner!
 
Autumn with her Valentine mailbox
 
Shelby with her Valentine box
 
Shelby at her school party

3 comments:

goddess95 said...

Holy Moly girl! Size 2!!!!!! I just bought some cute $10 at Marshalls for Leanna in a size 12--and they are too big still!!! Leanna needs to catch up! What size is Shelby wearing? Kayla is in a 8...and Mia is trailing her in a 6!!!
P.S. The pics are very cute!!! Beautiful girls!

Julie said...

Alli has stalled out in a size 10. I think she'll be in an 11 soon, maybe.
Those are some super cute shoes though.
I know what you mean about the kids being excited about clothes. Alli was WAY excited about a cute jacket she got from my sister for her birthday. Love being able to buy essentials for them as gifts.

Steph said...

Shelby is in about an 11 1/2. She has a big foot, too, but not near as big as Autumn! Autumn was in an 11 at 3!