skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The collage that was going to go on the Christmas cards that I didn't get out this year! I actually had another plan before this one that fell through. I had sent a lady who designs cards a few pictures of the girls to use on her website a few months ago and she offered to send me a design for free if I just sent her a picture to put with it. She made a cute design but somehow when getting my cards back from Walgreen's the quality wasn't very good on any of it. So, I kind of lost my motivation to send out Christmas cards. I created this collage while playing around on the computer thinking I may still send out cards but have decided to save my time and energy this time around since the cards would be late anyways.
3 comments:
That's really cute...you should order a large print from shutterfly and frame it! :)
It looks great!
I'm REAL close to not doing ours every year- so far I've always managed to get one out, but sometimes it's just barely.
Not the most fun part of Christmas, but I absolutely love getting them so I figure I better keep at least keep trying to send them.
Post a Comment