The girls
Present time...they were all so fun to watch open presents.
Gammy & Granddad with the grandkids
Christmas Eve at my parents' house
A family picture with all three of our girls :)
My brother and soon-to-be sister-in-law Rachel...he proposed to her the night before Christmas Eve.
Aunt Megan with the girls
Much to our dismay, Autumn has Bieber fever. Hopefully it passes quickly.
We had two visitors at our house on Christmas Eve night...Santa and the Tooth Fairy. Megan pulled one of Autumn's bottom teeth (her third tooth to lose) and the Tooth Fairy brought her a couple of dollars. Both of the girls were tired after staying up late on Christmas Eve and slept until after 8:30 Christmas morning-a tradition I plan to continue!
One of the toys Autumn really wanted (along with a million other things)...a Marshmallow Shooter Gun.
Merry Christmas! Hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas!
1 comments:
OMG! Your family sounds like ours-outing after outing after outing! And I looked into those skates for the girls too. Except I didn't see Tinkerbell at our Academy-they had Princesses. But that is my goal for them too-to learn how to skate so I don't have to pull them at the skate parties!
Anyway, they look erally cute in all their Christmas outfits! I cannot wait for your 3rd little princess to arrive!! Next Christmas you'll have coordinate 3 girls!!
Well I am glad you had a great Christmas!
PS-You should frame the one of your whole family! It's a great picture!
Post a Comment