Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Feasts at School

Shelby had a Thanksgiving feast at school and her class sang the parents a little song.


Ms. Thing in her turkey hat...


Autumn also had a feast at school and all of the kindergarteners were decked out in their pilgrim wear that they created.

Autumn with classmate Trina (who tells me how much she loves Autumn each time I go to her school)! At the beginning of the year Autumn used to come home telling me that there was a little girl who just would not leave her alone and followed her everywhere. After a little while I guess she decided to embrace it because she doesn't say anything about it anymore and they're even holding hands in the picture below!

5 comments:

Keese Klan said...

SUPER cute! They are growing up SO much!

goddess95 said...

OMG! I love the pics of Shelby! She is too cute posing like a model!

Julie said...

Pilgrims or Indians? Either way- they are adorable- loving the costumes and the pasta necklaces- so fun.

Julie said...

Shelby's sassy pose is hilarious.

Steph said...

Oh yeah- I guess they were Indians with the whole face painting and feathers on their hats motif! I think some of the kids in other classes were pilgrims!