Thursday, November 04, 2010

Sugar & Spice...


That's what little GIRLS are made of :)
We had our 20-week ultrasound and this little baby was so sleepy. We had eaten a very big lunch (at my new favorite restaurant, The Red Onion, so delicious) and it was siesta time. She was all cozied up with her head buried and legs crossed. It seemed like it took forever for the technician to get a chance to see if baby is a boy or girl but FINALLY she was able to see. It really felt like deja vu when she said "It's a girl" and wrote girl on the screen. Very strange emotions were going on but I am truly happy to be having another girl.
 
She measured exact to my due date and is predicted to weigh 7-7 1/2 pounds at 40 weeks- Perfect! Shelby was a 7 pound baby and that was the ideal size to me. The baby looked good with the exception of the technician not being able to get a face shot. So, darn it, we have to have another ultrasound at the end of the month to get a picture of her face.

6 comments:

Melissa Beth said...

I am not jealous. I am not jealous. I am not jealous.

Just kidding. Congrats on little sister! Are the girls excited?

Steph said...

Lol- well since God only gives us what we can handle, I'm pretty sure I'm not cut out for little boys.
The girls are excited but actually said they wanted a brother. Not too sure about Autumn's reasons but Shelby said that she wanted a "prince." I think they'll be happy to have a sister when the time comes, though.

Keese Klan said...

Awww... Congrats! 4 girls in the house! WHOA - Corry is going to have his hands FULL :)

goddess95 said...

Girls are just too fun. Leanna told me that she had prayed thay you had a baby girl in your tummy. She said--Because Autumn and Shelby are so cute and they need another cute baby girl!

Steph said...

That is so sweet!!

Julie said...

Tell Corry to call my dad if he needs any advice on how to handle all the estrogen in the house- especially in about 10 more years :-)