Here are the four of the kids at the park (Shelby, TJ, Alli & Autumn)
We actually got the kids to take a bunch of pictures of us. My vain self did not like the looks of myself but I did crop this one of Julie & I (and Shelby) for the blog.
This picture was taken just before TJ dropped his brand new bag of turtles in the bushes. Julie had to climb out of the window to get them!
2 comments:
Super cute pictures of the kids! I love the jumping pictures.
So...where is the Sea Center?
We had so much fun and we're a little bored now too- we got spoiled with live in playmates. Thank you so much for housing us and keeping us entertained. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time (the dress incident, the frogs, the fruity pics on FB)- good times! Hopefully, I'll get my pics to you soon too.
Post a Comment