Sunday, June 27, 2010

???

Anyone have any idea why all of the stuff from my sidebar would be down at the bottom? It looks right when I look at my profile! I can't figure out what I did to get it down there!

3 comments:

Melissa Beth said...

Weird! Can't figure that out. It is not like that on mine either. Hmmm...

Melissa Beth said...

My first suggestion would be to choose another template, then change back. It could be something about the new upgrade as well... but I seem to remember that happening SINCE you changed templates.

Good luck... that would frustrate me.

Steph said...

Thanks- yeah, it started a couple of posts back. I did mess around with the upgrade but just sampled bloggers different templates without ever actually changing. It's weird because when I go to just look at a single post (like this one) everything is on the side. If I go straight to my entire blog, it's all at the bottom.