Monday, May 24, 2010

Sprinkler Fun

The girls have really been itching for some waterplay and we still have a week and a half until Autumn goes back to the doctor for her arm. So, probably against my better judgment, we wrapped Autumn's arm up with three plastic bags and taped it at the top and let the kids play in the sprinkler!





They had lots of fun and Autumn managed to keep her arm dry!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I hope you don't think I stole your background- or did you steal mine :-)
I just changed mine today and then I came to your blog and you have the same one. Great minds think alike!
Alli played in a sandbox in her cast (with no bags). I was afraid when they cut it off that loads of sand would come falling out. It was a little nasty, but not as bad as I thought.

Steph said...

How funny- great minds do think alike! I think I did mine yesterday- it's such a cute background and something a little different!
That's good to know about Alli's cast- we may be going to Galveston this weekend and I'm a little worried about the sand in her cast issue, even if we do use bags!