While sitting there watching the students sing, I didn't have a hard time imagining Autumn in school at all. She was intrigued by all of it and is so ready for school. However, when I look at Shelby and imagine her being in school in little over a year, I can hardly imagine that she'll be going to school. She is still my baby and it just doesn't seem like starting school should be that close for her! They change so much in just a year, though. It all goes by way too quickly.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Kindergarten Orientation
While sitting there watching the students sing, I didn't have a hard time imagining Autumn in school at all. She was intrigued by all of it and is so ready for school. However, when I look at Shelby and imagine her being in school in little over a year, I can hardly imagine that she'll be going to school. She is still my baby and it just doesn't seem like starting school should be that close for her! They change so much in just a year, though. It all goes by way too quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
She will love it. I was the same with Payton and Luke. I knew they (and me) were ready for them to start. Alec is ready (and I think I am). Jace and I are both soooo far from him being able to go to school!!!!
Post a Comment