Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

The girls had their annual Mother's Day Tea at school and served me lots of refreshments and tea. Gammy was able to go, too, since their teas were at the same time and I don't like them to have to sit alone.


Autumn had also filled out a questionnaire about me and some of her answers were pretty amusing. Her favorite thing that I cook is fajitas- I've never cooked fajitas in my life. She must view my cooking as going out to eat!! Other statements were: It makes her happy when she watches me play and I really love it when my mom cleans up my room for me.
Happy Belated Mother's Day to all of my fellow mommy bloggers & readers!

1 comments:

Julie said...

I love the little flower pot crafts they made! Hope you had a great mother's day!