Friday, February 19, 2010

San Antonio trip & Visit to the Dement Ranch

While in San Antonio, Julie & I took the kids to an indoor playplace and also met up with Melissa and her boys. Melissa is a friend of Julie's and also a fellow blogger that I already felt like I knew because I've been following her blog for a couple of years now!
Autumn & Shelby with Alli & TJ

TJ, Autumn, Shelby, Davis, Jack & Alli

Of course I had to get a picture of Shelby in front of this painting...

Autumn & Alli's cheerleading stance

Dwaine & Julie are the proud new owners of a beautiful ranch in Camp Wood, Tx, and we all took a trip out there on Sunday. We ended up having awesome weather and Julie & I and the kids played around and explored all day while the guys filled the deer feeders, put gates up, and hung Dwaine & Julie's entrance sign that Dwaine made.

A picture of Dwaine up on the ladder hanging the sign...

None of these pictures are in the right order but you get the idea...

I love these pictures of Shelby & TJ playing in the creek bed...



I think this one is my favorite that Julie took...





Dwaine and Corry

A picnic lunch


The guys



Thanks for a fun weekend Julie & Dwaine!

0 comments: