Friday, December 18, 2009

School Christmas Program & Party

The girls' had their Christmas programs & parties Wednesday & Thursday. Shelby was sick for hers on Wednesday, but luckily her class has two days of parties and programs since some kids only go two or three days a week, and she made it to Thursday's festivities. They were so stinkin' cute and I did much better this year at not getting too teary-eyed at their program. I'll try to load video, if I remember how, later.

In reverse order, here are a few pictures...

Both classes had a book exchange, and Autumn was so excited to get a Barbie book.


Autumn & Corry with a tile with an angel painted on it that she made for us.


I just thought this picture was funny. I don't even know who this other little girl is but I was trying to get Shelby's picture and she was standing right next to her. When I told them to both smile, she continued to pick her nose :)


Shelby with her friend Daniel

After the Christmas program was over all of the classes exited one at a time and walked back down the aisle of the church in a line. Shelby broke out of the line to sneak me a quick hug and I happened to be trying to get a picture of her at the same time.




Away in a Manger (no crib for a bed)



Both of the girls did great in the program. Shelby was right in front and center and was so cute singing and doing all of the little hand motions. Autumn was a little harder to see in the back and was a little nervous the first day. She looked more comfortable the second day but said she got really sleepy and was constantly rubbing her eyes and yawning!


1 comments:

Julie said...

Who knew oversized white T-shirts make such great angel costumes? They all look so adorable except for the nose picker- not so cute :-) There is one of those right next to Alli in our video of their Christmas program- really quite funny.