Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Shelby's Azalea pics



A sweet story about Autumn on the day I took these pictures of Shelby... We were in the bathroom brushing and fixing both of their hair and after I fixed Shelby's hair Autumn was looking at Shelby and said, "Mommy, Shelby is SO pretty. I think she is the prettiest girl I've ever seen." And then, "Mommy, am I pretty?" She was so sincere and it was like it had just hit her that her sister looked pretty sometimes, too. In Autumn's eyes, you can only look "pretty" if you are wearing a dress and Shelby doesn't wear dresses as often. The dress she has on is also a favorite of Autumn's that she used to wear. It was so sweet and, of course, I reassured her that she was beautiful, too.



By the way, I had technical difficulties with the camera while taking Autumn's picture so we'll have to try it again. The azaleas are even thicker on the bush now anyways.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a sweet story! Made me tear up a little! What sweet and beautiful little girls you have!

Hugs- Brandi