Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fun with Megan

Megan spent a few days with us over her Spring Break and we sure got used to having her here! The weather wasn't so great all week but we found things to do indoors and just hung out. We took the girls to school on Wed. and Fri. morning and had the mornings to ourselves. Wednesday we dropped them off and then headed to McD's to pick up breakfast and coffee (actually hot chocolate for Megan) and then rented a movie. That was so fun- I have never actually just done nothing and enjoyed myself while the kids were at school. I'm generally working or have something that has to be done. I think I'll try that relaxation thing more often! Friday morning we did have to go to the store for a little bit while the kids were at school but then got doughnuts and went to a church garage sale. We went to Chuck E. Cheese on Thursday and everyone had fun, especially Megan ;)

Megan being funny...


Shelby and Autumn both loved this chair this time around and rode it many times! That's a good sign because they both used to be scared of it.








Another favorite...shooting the water in the hole trying to get their puppy up a ladder first.


Back at home the girls decided to do our hair...I finally had to tell Shelby that she couldn't do my hair anymore because it HURT! I think Megan's tougher than I am!


Shelby drew chicken pox on her arm!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! And congrats on the relaxing part; it sounds wonderful! Hard to believe that Megan is all grown up . . . seems like just yesterday was our graduation and she was a baby. Man, we must be getting old!!