On Monday, some of Corry's family from Tomball came down to visit and see the music store. We had a full day visiting at the store, eating (for my first time) at a restaurant called Talk About Good (that was really good!) and then went down to the boat. Autumn & Shelby met a cousin (I don't know exactly what number down the line but it was Corry's dad's 2nd cousin's child, so whatever that is to them). Her name is Bethany and I have been hearing about Bethany all week since they met her! "Momma, where's Bethany?" and "Momma, what's Bethany doing?" and so on...
The kids were so excited because we actually let them play the drums!
The kids on St. Patrick's Day...Autumn's shirt is too little, but it is the only green shirt she has at the moment since she doesn't generally wear anything but dresses. She was so funny, she didn't really get this St. Patrick's thing. I kept explaining it to her and at one point she asked "Why am I going to get punched if I don't wear blue?" Ha ha, guess that's a different occasion!
We had a picnic in the backyard (that needs mowed AGAIN) and enjoyed the wonderful weather one day.
We went to the mall one day and I have a new favorite picture of the girls together! That's a good day in itself! The girls are a lot of fun to take shopping now and even help me pick out and try on clothes! They are also dangerous to take shopping because they like everything!
The top pic is my favorite...Friday- I went to the rodeo with my mom & Megan to see Taylor Swift but my mom took the pictures. Maybe she'll send me some...hint hint.
And today, we drove to West Columbia just to check out a local farmer's market. That was kind of a bust, maybe because we got there at noon and it started at 8 am! I did get some honey and collard greens so it wasn't a total waste! We had also brought lunch with us but didn't really have a plan as to where we were going to eat it. Once we got to West Columbia, I saw the sign for Varner Hogg National Park, which we went to last year at about this time. So we went there to eat our lunch and lucked out because they have lots of bluebonnets this year! The only bad part (and this is all me) is that the girls both wanted pigtails this morning and I am not that into pigtails. I put their hair up for them, though, and so now we have pictures in bluebonnets with pigtails!
I took lots of standing in the bluebonnet pictures but couldn't get them to kneel or sit!
The girls took turns taking my picture with each of them...
0 comments:
Post a Comment