This is the night we bought the pool...the girls were just supposed to check it out. That
turned into them getting their bathing suits on and then moving the pool by the sprinkler.
This is at the indoor pool at our rec center. It's really cool with the little kiddie pool and another area with slides. However, I won't be making the trip alone again! Not that I didn't feel like the girls were safe since they had lifejackets and plenty of lifeguards right there but they were still a handful with it just being me. Shelby is going through a phase where she likes to run away and that's not cool at all with all of that water. The girls had a great time but I was very frazzled by the time we left. Too much water for these two crazy kids right now!
Now there's actually water in the plastic pool...Shelby in mid-jump- for some reason they walk around, jump, and splash and almost never actually sit in the thing!
And I have even more swimming pics on my camera but since I started this blog about 5 days ago I think I'll go ahead and post for now!
1 comments:
brave woman going to the rec center by yourself! I would be paranoid! The pool looks awesome. At first I thought you were at Schlitterbahn in the kiddie area!
Isn't it sad that they are 3 and 1 and have more than one bathing suit? There are tons of cute ones at Old Navy right now!
Post a Comment