Tuesday, April 08, 2008

B&H Music

We are the new proud owners of B&H Music in Clute, TX as of March 31st, 2008! Corry and I are partners with his parents and we will all be working there as our schedules allow. I personally will be working at the store and from home. I enrolled the girls in a preschool program from 8:45-11:45 on M-W-F so that will allow me to go into the store and do some things. We are all very excited and have so many things that we want to do with the store that we just can't move fast enough! We went into this wanting to work for ourselves and to do something that is fun. With Corry's dad's experience of 25 years in a band, and both of their love for and talent with music, this music store seemed to be the best fit.

I'll post our website address when it is up and running.

Here's a pic of the girls in the store...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! How exciting!!!