Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Our trip to the Houston Children's Museum

We went to the Children's Museum for the first time today with the Mom's Club. Autumn & Shelby had a blast! They were almost over stimulated with all of the stuff to do! They are so fun to stay home with right now b/c we can actually go do fun stuff. It seems like it took forever to get to this point because they were too little for everything for so long. Of course, I LOVE the baby stages but this is lots of fun, too.


This was really cute, they have a cow that the kids can milk...I think this was Autumn's favorite attraction.

"Ooh, mom, it got on me!"


We attempted a little bit of face painting. Autumn did the blue lines on the left and I tried to make a flower on the other side.

Autumn's very round heart I tried to make...


Here's a better pic of my sad flower...

A bubble tube Shelby got a kick out of...




A pretend car that I had to physically peel them out of so the other kids could have a turn...






And that's about all of the pictures I got that weren't of the back of them running to the next thing!


Last one- here's Autumn after we got home...she had painted her own face right before we left and this was the outcome!

0 comments: