


I went a different route with getting the girls picture taken this time. The past few times in the studio have been chaos so I decided to try a photographer who does outdoor settings. It was probably the most pleasant experience we have ever had when we had professional photos taken! If you live locally the photographer is Celia Lewis and she is located in Pearland. She has a blog at: http://www.celialewis.blogspot.com/



2 comments:
Those turned out great, I think For the Holidays I am having a friend who takes pictures come over and do them at the House, I agree going to the studio is not Fun at all.
Not knowing that these were professional when I was firts looking at them, I thought- WOW, Steph did a GREAT job taking these pics. Now, I know why :-) These are soooo cute. The girls look adorable.
Post a Comment