Here are pictures of our trip to Lake LBJ. We have so many cute pictures, I don't even know where to start. I actually thought I forgot my camera battery charger and the camera didn't have much juice. Of course once we got back home, I found everything I'd thought I'd forgotten stuck in a bag with beach towels. I remember the thought process of putting everything in there now. I knew we would use the beach towels and even if I forgot where I put everything we'd find it in that bag. Well, we didn't end up using all of the beach towels and the bag of important cords fell to the bottom so....But Laura & Julie took a bunch of pictures and shared them. I also bought a couple of throw away cameras and we got a few pictures off of them. We would have had more but the kids thought they were really fun to take pictures with!
Alli & Autumn with their life jackets on...

On a boat ride...we actually had 4 kids and 3 moms on board and Dwaine driving!
Autumn giving her best smile...
Alli giving us her cute smile...

Julie & TJ on the boat

No, I'm not showing off that ugly contorted foot! I was trying to get in a ladylike position but got caught halfway there!

We asked for another picture so we would look normal :)

All of the kiddos playing in the water (lt to rt Grant, Autumn in back, Alli, TJ, & Shelby)
.....And the reason for the slide that I thought I already put is that there has been quite the amoeba scare at Lake LBJ this summer. Apparently it's always present in lake water under certain conditions (more likely in stagnant warm water) but two people have died from swimming in Lake LBJ this summer. The scary part is that there is no cure if you get it so it's not something any of us really wanted to take chances with. So the slide was a fun, safe alternative!
Julie taking Grant for a ride down the slide...


TJ & Shelby

Grant seemed to adopt Corry while we were there...that's good, maybe it helped convince him that we might need a little boy in the future, way in the future...
Nothing like a pack n' play 
Shelby either posing or caught running away 

I thought this was a cool picture of Travis and Alli

Dwaine on kid duty it looks like!
Cute cute pic of Alli & her daddy

Our girl's time, no kids time, outing to Chili's

The last day getting some family shots...


Well, the disposable didn't have a zoom so we got a little more scenery than people...

1 comments:
All I can say is that a guy could take last pick on that group of ladies and still go home a Winner! Oh yeah, and the kids are real cute too!
PawPaw Holmes
Post a Comment