Monday, February 26, 2007

Just a weekend at home


These are just some pics I took over this past weekend....


I just had to include this one of Autumn dressed goofy again- one of the socks is mine and one is Corry's- all her idea!


Autumn sitting sweet and posing in her recliner...

Shelby in an outfit that Autumn wore last March at 15 months!







We went in the backyard trying to soak up some of that sun!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelby looks just like you as a baby!

Julie said...

Again with the shoes :-)
Shelby looks adorable with the hair bow! I bet you're glad you can do that so early this time. Maybe she'll get used to it and not fight it like Alli and Autumn do. Looking forward to seeing you guys. I'll call you.

Anonymous said...

so funny that autumn wears you and corry's socks!




Megan