I think Autumn may have her dad's sense of style! There are tons of pictures of him when he was little with some of the goofiest things on that he picked out. He hasn't changed either!
So here's Autumn in the morning in an outfit she completely picked out- she always picks those black shoes or her dressy patent leather shoes!
So here's Autumn in the morning in an outfit she completely picked out- she always picks those black shoes or her dressy patent leather shoes!
Same day, new outfit w/ the black shoes...
A little nosy...
Autumn saying cheese...
2 comments:
So funny. when Alli gets a shoe choice, she picks her bright yellow crocs and I do mean bright yellow. gotta love their crazy sense of style.
Autumn and Haley have the same cheese pose check out my blog I finnaly got it up again, although I couldn't log in to post a comment I had to use anonymous?
Post a Comment