Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Our trip to SA

We took a short trip this past weekend to see Julie, Dwaine, Alli & TJ. We all had a good time and Alli & Autumn played great together again. If only they lived closer to each other.....
TJ and Shelby don't really play together yet, but TJ did teach Shelby a thing or two about crawling because she started crawling while we were there and is crawling a little further everyday! TJ is definitely on the move and he's a month younger than Shelby!

We went to the zoo on Saturday after we got there...
Alli & Autumn on their dad's shoulders so they could see the bears...




Sitting in front of the fish...



The next two are my favorites of them peeking in a window at I don't remember what...

Aren't they cute?!



I didn't get any pics of Shelby & TJ at the zoo but we did snap some the next morning before the girls had woken up. TJ is 7 months and Shelby is 8 months...



Corry & Dwaine also went fishing Sunday morning but it only seems right that Julie put those pics on her blog since Dwaine caught all the fish! If you want to see more pics you can go to her blog @ http://allijean.blogspot.com/


1 comments:

Julie said...

I had a feeling you would get your post done before me. I guess it wouldn't be right for me to just put a link to your blog on mine :-)
Especially since you left the fish pics up to me! No, I really have been planning to get it done- maybe I'll try to work on it now. We really enjoyed your visit and wish we could do it a lot more often.
Alli is using Autumn's sponge bob cup this morning. Hope you guys don't mind. But she is still calling it "Gavin's" (she must think "Autumn" is too hard to say). She likes to talk about Shelby though.
While TJ taught Shelby a little about crawling. I think Autumn taught Alli a little about potty training. She's been much better about it and she always wants to use the big potty now (with her adaptor though- maybe next time they're together, Autumn can show her that holding herself up trick!) We even went on a short outing in panties yesterday - brave mommy!
Love you all. Looking forward to our next visit- maybe soon. I'll talk to Dwaine about that weekend we talked about and let you know if he wants to try to come to your place.