Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Trick or Treating

Corry and I relived our childhood and took Autumn and Shelby trick or treating on Halloween. We pulled Autumn in her wagon and I think she thought that was the funnest part! She also really liked looking into people's houses and acted like she wanted to stay and go into their houses! Shelby sacked out in my arms after about five minutes. I was impressed with how many people participated in the neighborhood and how many people really decorated their houses and got into it.



I thought this was cute with her tail hanging out!
We didn't get many pictures of Shelby since she was either sleeping or crying...



1 comments:

Julie said...

Both of the girls look so cute in their costumes (great minds do think alike).
Looks like your trick or treating experience was much more successful than ours. We went to all of about 3 houses. Alli has been sick and our neighborhood is not exactly full of young families, so it's not too popular for trick or treating. I think we'll hit some of our friend's neighborhoods in the future. Anyway, glad to hear y'all had a good time.
I love the pic of Autumn's tail hanging out of the wagon- that's too funny!