Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween Party

Corry and I went to a Halloween Party Sat. night that was put on by our friends Amber, Aaron, and Eli and some of their friends. It was my first night away from Shelby. It was a little strange to be without her after four months of always being with her, but it was also a nice break. My mom came to our house and watched both girls for us. Shelby did awesome and actually slept four hours at a time overnight. We had fun dressing up- Corry brought out his fat Elvis costume and I was his prescription pill bottle :)

Eli's house was the perfect setting for a Halloween party...like something out of Texas Chainsaw Massacre...




Some of the tents set up where people camped out...we actually slept in the back of the Expedition...

The Freeman Cemetary...

Fat Elvis!


His prescription pills...

Me, Elvis, Eli the Cardinal, Aaron the dead pirate, and Amber the unicorn




Perhaps a little sacreligious, but still a cool picture...


Creepy Decoration...


1 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, some good adult fun. That must have been very nice! Love the costumes- very clever!
So I take it Shelby will take a bottle now? Please tell me how you accomplished that. I've got frozen breast milk and am wondering if it will ever get used. I kinda gave up though, so maybe I need to start trying again.