Super cute! When I see her pushing Shelby in the swing, it reminds me how big our little girls are getting. And how fast our babies are growing. Wow! Just trying to soak it in as much as possible. And of course keep that camera rolling and snapping photos. Catching as much as possible on film somehow makes me feel a little better about it.
Both girls are getting so bigg, Where did little Autumn go? She looks like such a big girl. Is she being nice to Shelby and helping you take care of her? I want to see you guys again soon:( After the last plane ride we had I think we will wait awhile for plane trips again.
2 comments:
Super cute! When I see her pushing Shelby in the swing, it reminds me how big our little girls are getting. And how fast our babies are growing. Wow! Just trying to soak it in as much as possible. And of course keep that camera rolling and snapping photos. Catching as much as possible on film somehow makes me feel a little better about it.
Both girls are getting so bigg, Where did little Autumn go? She looks like such a big girl. Is she being nice to Shelby and helping you take care of her?
I want to see you guys again soon:(
After the last plane ride we had I think we will wait awhile for plane trips again.
Post a Comment