Monday, November 20, 2006

More birthday pics


For some reason I couldn't get the rest of my pics to load w/ the last post so I'll try it this way...

Autumn trying out her new vacuum (she loves when I vacuum the house so I thought she might need her own!)


I think she had more fun w/ these balloons than anything else!!

Shelby and Granddad

Mammy and Shelby

Gammy and both girls


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is 2 already, wow where has then time gone! Her hair is getting so long and thicker looking I am jealous Haley will never need a haircut the way she is going it is so fine and thin and to think Autumn was the one born with no hair and Haley had lots of Hair, Ha.. That is too funny about the cake I can see Haley doing that to, she is in love with Elmo.