Monday, August 07, 2006

My baby girls

Here's a look at Autumn entertaining herself during the day, she said she was going "night-night"...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here with Baby Shelby...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's Shelby at 4 wks...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A cute pic of Gammy & Shelby...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Autumn hamming it up when her grandparents were over...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A cute pic of Autumn at my parents yesterday...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Shelby waving at the camera :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comments:

Julie said...

Autumn in the dog pen- that is so funny. I just love when they're goofy like that.
And the matching outfits- I love it. I hope you got some pics of the girls together in them.