Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Autumn tried to get Shelby in trouble :)

Autumn has a thing with pacifiers the past couple of months. She found some of the pacifiers we tried with her when she was little and saved for Shelby because she'd never really used them. In the meantime we had several different kinds we tried so I thought they'd be good to save to see if the new baby liked any of them. Well, Autumn has hogged all but one pacifier that is reserved for Shelby and she carries them around the house everywhere, sometimes six at a time!
Today Shelby was laying in my lap and Autumn put three of her pacifiers in Shelby's lap and whined and looked at me. It was so funny to see her trying to get a sleeping 5-week old in trouble! I played into it and asked her if Shelby took her pacifiers. She said "yes" and had a mischievious 'I won' grin on her face. I said "No-no Shelby, don't take Autumn's pacifiers" and Autumn thought that was so funny. What is this kid going to come up with next?!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to thankyou Steph, Haley who never wanted anything to do with a pacifier after seeing Autumn with them now wants them all the time! She also shakes her head head and says no to me now! Keep the pictures coming of Shelby and Autumn I love seeing them.