Monday, July 31, 2006

Autumn & Haley

Our family from Maryland came down to visit last week. Autumn met her 14-month-old cousin Haley and they got to "play" together. There actually wasn't a whole lot of playing together, unless wanting each others toys counts :) It was still cool to see them together since my cousin & I grew up playing together when we were small.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This was nearly impossible...one or the other of them was constantly trying to crawl down.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here's Shelby at 3 weeks...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comments:

Julie said...

You always have Autumn dressed in the most adorable little outfits- I feel bad 'cause Alli practically lives in "play clothes." She even wore shorts to church the last two sundays :-) I'm pretty sure she doesn't care, but I think I do need to get her some more dresses, especially when I see how cute Autumn is in hers. Shelby looks adorable too- still can't wait to meet her in person!
I'm having contractions about every 8-10 min as I sit here, so I'm crossing my fingers that it may turn out to be real labor, but I don't get my hopes up anymore.
I guess that's a long enough comment- a little off track- sorry!