Today was a marking point for Autumn (and maybe I'm just goofy, too)....I was able to pull her hair into a ponytail! She looks so cute w/ it pulled back :) My baby is turning into a little girl.
Here's a shot of Shelby (I actually took 13 in this pose but picked my favorite for the blog, thank goodness for the digital camera!)...
No you are not just goofy. I can't wait till I can pull Alli's hair into a ponytail (I've tried, but it's not quite long enough yet). We'll have to see if she'll actually let me when it is. I love the curls hanging down on the sides- what a beautiful little girl. Shelby's pic is precious too. She is getting so big. Looking forward to meeting her :-)
2 comments:
No you are not just goofy. I can't wait till I can pull Alli's hair into a ponytail (I've tried, but it's not quite long enough yet). We'll have to see if she'll actually let me when it is.
I love the curls hanging down on the sides- what a beautiful little girl.
Shelby's pic is precious too. She is getting so big. Looking forward to meeting her :-)
They never stop being your babies! Trust me. Autumn and Shelby will grow up, but will always be your babies.
Post a Comment