Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Carly's 2nd Birthday!!

How in the world is this little girl 2 years old already?!  To sum Carly up at 2 years- she is full of SPUNK.  She is constantly making us laugh.  She does not meet a stranger.  She is independent, stubborn, and full of energy.  She wins the hearts of everyone that cares for her.  And the mischief...I think she is always thinking about what she can get into next.  She is still a little thing at 21 pounds and 31 3/4 inches. 
 
We celebrated her St. Patrick's Day birthday on her actual birthday at the park.  She had so much fun and loved the attention.





She was so cute when we sang "Happy Birthday"to her.  I wish I had recorded it!
 
Her ladybug dirt cake

 
Carly loved playing with Kinley
It was a very windy day and perfect for flying a kite!
Even Megan got to play
The bigger kids had a sack race! 

Carly loved getting presents but was easily distracted when shoes were involved!

 

1 comments:

mindy said...

I can't believe she's 2! I remember when you were pregnant with her, doesn't seem long ago.
She is just adorable! I love her personality description, too. :)

(Cute cake!)