Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Fall Fun


We never made it to the pumpkin patch with all of the girls, so at the last minute, I decided to swing by with Carly and try to get a few pictures.  She was so excited with all of the open space that she could not stop running.  The only thing that stopped her was if another child entered the pumpkin patch.  She then chased them around as I tried to catch her before she entered their pictures!  It was very comical for onlookers I'm sure.  The pictures below were me trying to catch a picture of her in one place because in reality she was at each spot for 5 seconds or less!  She also stopped for a puppy on a leash and did her thing where she sucks her thumb as she tries to rub the animal's soft ear.  And finally, we made our exit with a screaming Carly that did not want to leave the puppy! 
 
Trying to pick up a giant pumpkin
Running through the toy tunnel
Woo-hoo!!
"Wild" written all over this face!
'Which way should I run?'
Fall pictures with all three of the girls before we headed out to the County Fair.  I was so focused on trying to keep Carly in the picture that I didn't see the sun on Shelby's face. 



Silly faces!
 
Carly loves the baby doll stroller!
 

0 comments: