On Halloween, we went to the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique at Downtown Disney and the girls got Princess Makeovers. They got their hair done, a little makeup, and fingernails painted and loved it! And...just like that were ready for Halloween fun!




| Invitations with their names on them |
| It was really fascinating to see how they did the girls hair. I always like to watch to see if I could do it, but I'm pretty sure that it is way beyond my capabilities! |
| Shelby's updo- Shelby's hair is so long but you would never guess it looking at it now! |
| "Mom, take a picture of me like I'm really a butterfly on the flower." |
| . |
| Butterfly fairies |
| We went trick-or-treating in a fancy neighborhood and had lots of fun. |
![]() |
| Me and my mini me at TGI Friday's at the end of the night |
![]() |
| Corry and one of his mini me's! |


0 comments:
Post a Comment