Thursday, December 15, 2011

Flashback

I finished dressing Carly this morning and she started playing with her horse (that we've had since Autumn was a baby) and I completely remembered Autumn looking just like that in a picture.  I even remember taking the picture.  So I grabbed my camera and snapped a picture of Carly.  It turns out that they are both days from being 9 months in these pictures.  They are looking quite a bit different I think.  I didn't realize how much more hair Autumn had and she was so much bigger at this age.   Carly has a longer face like mine (she is my child!) and really has her own look.   It's so fun comparing the kids at different ages!


Carly
Autumn
 Autumn & Carly still look more alike than Shelby at 9 months.  She had enough hair for a clip already!

 

1 comments:

Julie said...

They really do all have their own look- may end up being like me and my sisters.
So crazy how fast time flies. I can't think about it too much or my postpartum blues will get the best of me and I'll start crying :-)
I want all our babies to stay babies forever!