Friday, December 16, 2011

Gymnastics

Autumn & Shelby started taking gymnastics again this fall and have made so much progress after less than 3 months.  Excuse our horrible picture quality- Corry had our camera and used a different setting and the lens had something all over it. 


Doing backbends that they couldn't do before starting gymnastics.
Shelby in the foam pit
This has really helped their arm strength.

I think back to a 3-year-old Shelby that couldn't even take two steps on the balance beam without falling off and now look at her!
 
Autumn posing on the balance beam
They had a game day and wore pajamas last week.
 

1 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like they are really enjoying it and making great progress. Alli is ready to start back too so I'm really hoping that in about a month, I'll feel capable as a mom of 3 to tote everyone around for extracurricular stuff. I'm thinking some Karate or Tae Kwon Do for TJ would be good too. We'll see if I can handle all that :-)