We generally end up celebrating Autumn's birthday all of November it seems. I usually have her party early in the month so that she can invite friends from school and chances are that they will be able to come if it's not the weekend before Thanksgiving. Then I bring cupcakes to school and her class celebrates her birthday (this year Ms. Randall let us come in and sing Happy Birthday and then took a picture of her with us.) Next we celebrate with Corry's family at the Thanksgiving gathering (along with Derik & Aunt Cindy's birthday). And finally, her actual birthday rolls around. This year we enjoyed resting at home after two days of Thanksgiving festivities. She had her favorite dinner from her favorite restaurant- fried chicken legs, mashed potatoes, green beans, and corn from KFC. She opened her present from us- a new pink razor scooter. We bought the stuff to make smores (although she was too full after her KFC feast) and all watched "The Zoo Keeper" that night.
| Ready for the movie! |
And now I have a 7-year-old! She makes me proud every day. She is sweet, smart, loving, responsible, and respectful. She enjoys school, prides herself on good grades and good behavior, loves to draw, paint, color, and make crafts. She also loves to decorate, collect pretty things, and is very particular about her clothes. She knows exactly what looks good to her. She is lost without Shelby and loves her baby sister, too. She and Shelby do almost everything together and really don't fight as much as you would think they would with being together that much. We love you Autumn Ashley!
1 comments:
I'm not ready to have a 7yr old, but I know it's fast approaching. Just doesn't seem possible, but I just love watching them as they grow, mature and turn into "real" people.
Happy Belated Birthday Autumn Ashley!!
Post a Comment