Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Carly in October

Carly turned 7 months in October and my oh my was she BUSY!  Baby girl crawls everywhere and takes off speedy fast to try to get through open doors that we try to keep closed, to get to shoes, keys, phones, remotes, dog food, and on and on.  She pulls up to standing now and can stand on her own for a little while.  I still hear lots of comments when we are out about how tiny she is and people think she is more like 3-4 months based on her size- she weighs about 15 pounds now.  She is doing really well with trying new foods and has started eating some finger foods.  I'm also enjoying making her baby food myself- it's healthier, cheaper, and easier to mix different fruits and veggies.  I have apples, pears, carrots, and a sweet potato in the oven as I type! 

Here are lots of pictures of Carly in action around the house...


Checking out the play kitchen in the playroom



Big blue eyes

 

A picture Autumn or Shelby took.


In her strawberry costume






Shortly after crawling into the side of the playroom door (see the big egg on her forehead).


Making Mom nervous again

 

Trying cauliflower, broccoli, and watermelon (she liked it all)


On picture day for her 6-month pictures



Helping with the dishes (snapped this picture after running to remove all utensils & knives!).


She loves to look outside (which is what we have had to do this month with the terrible mosquitos).

1 comments:

Julie said...

So maybe this one will be your good, non-picky eater!!! Looks like she's off to a good start at least! She is so stinkin cute and I really wished we lived closer so I could see her more often!!