I have entered the 3rd trimester and am ready for 40 weeks to be here. I'm on "light duty" now per dr. orders because of my history of preterm labor, irregular contractions, 40-50% cervical effacement but no dilation yet, baby is down pretty low, and my uterus is starting to measure small (was 28-29 cm at my almost 30-week appointment and is supposed to be even with the number of weeks pregnant). Praying that the contractions don't increase or cause dilation (until it's time of course). My dr. feels like the baby will probably be fullterm since both of the girls were born fullterm but that doesn't necessarily mean without intervention since I had so much intervention with my pregnancy with Autumn. Right now my appointments are every two weeks unless my contractions increase to more than 4 an hour for several hours and then I'm instructed to call my dr.
30 Weeks Preggo
1 comments:
I've been meaning to give you a call to see how you're doing- I will soon. Tell that baby girl to hang in there- and you do the same :-) Can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment