The girls went on the little pony ride in a circle...Shelby loved it, before the pony started moving. Once it started going she wanted off because it was too bumpy and she felt like she was falling. She rode the pony her entire turn but was glad to get off!
The girls rode a couple of carnival rides and the merry go round was interesting to say the least. The guy running it played rap music whenever the merry go round started and then turned it off when it stopped. It was pretty comical. I can't say I've ever seen anything quite like it!
I didn't take any pictures of the band or the girls dancing. Shelby was a ham on the dance floor as usual and seemed to think she was the only one out there. Derik, Crystal, Audrey, and Travis came out to watch granddad, too, and the kids all had fun playing together.
The girls goofing around at the end of the night.
1 comments:
I love all the picutres! Fall pictures are the best huh? And you look fabulous!!
Post a Comment