Thursday, October 21, 2010

Autumn's Field Trip to the County Fair

Autumn's first field trip to the Brazoria County Fair...



Holding a baby chick...

Roping a bull...



Her kindergarten class...

A guy building a giant sand castle...

Scarecrows in pink...

She was so excited about riding the school bus to the fair and back. My camera was switched to a weird setting so this picture of her getting on the bus is kind of bright.





She had a great time at the fair with the highlights for her being riding the bus and seeing rabbits. I was glad that I was able to tag along. She still likes her mommy to be there and to hold my hand the whole time. I know my time is limited with that!

1 comments:

Julie said...

I always think that about my time being limited when I hold Alli's hand and then hug and kiss her goodbye at the school when I drop her off in the mornings.
Walking hand in hand with them is one of my favorite things!