The girls had their school egg hunt, an Easter Bonnet Parade, and party today. Everyone was asked to somehow decorate an Easter bonnet and the kids walked in a parade up and down the hall at school wearing their bonnets. This was our first year to do this and I wasn't really sure what exactly people would do to decorate their hats. I found some butterfly scrapbooking stickers that were 3-dimensional and stuck them all over both of our bonnets. It was sweet and simple with no hotglue or sewing!
Shelby with her teacher, Ms. Suzanne. She saw Momma and was about to make a run for me! (I like the helmet on the little boy in front of her. I didn't even notice it at the parade.)
3 comments:
SOOOOOOOOOO cute!! HAPPY EASTER!!
How cute! They look so pretty in their dresses!
I have never thought the girls look alike, but in that profile pic of Autumn walking in the parade, she looks a LOT like Shelby. I had to do a double take when I read the caption. Strange.
The girls really make hats look good! So pretty!
Post a Comment