Autumn & Shelby got early Easter presents today from Corry's parents. I took the girls up to the music store and Gammy & Granddad had two real bunnies in a box for them. They had told them that they were getting the bunnies for Easter and Shelby had requested a black bunny and Autumn a white bunny. They were/are SO excited about the bunnies. We are in the process of naming them and so far Autumn has come up with Avery for her bunny and Shelby makes up nonsense names like "Heena Keena Peena" for her bunny so I'm not sure where that will end up!
Holding their bunnies for the first time...
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
How exciting for the girls and you guys! The bunnies are precious. Happy Easter to all of you if I don't talk to ya before then.
WOW!! Bunnies! Hope you guys were on board with this awesome Easter gift :-) I bet the girls absolutely love them. Shelby's name for her bunny cracked me up. Alli still does that silly name thing sometimes.
4 comments:
How exciting for the girls and you guys! The bunnies are precious. Happy Easter to all of you if I don't talk to ya before then.
Has shelby chosen a name for her bunny yet?
WOW!! Bunnies! Hope you guys were on board with this awesome Easter gift :-)
I bet the girls absolutely love them.
Shelby's name for her bunny cracked me up. Alli still does that silly name thing sometimes.
Post a Comment