Thursday, October 30, 2008

Children's Museum Halloween Party

Our friends, The Landry's, invited us to a Halloween Party at the Houston Children's Museum for members and their friends. The girls got to dress up again and Autumn tried out a new costume (actually one of her dress-up dresses) and went as Cinderella. She was Ms. Priss, let me tell you. She is all of a sudden very into prancing around like a little princess. She has also changed her mind about what she is dressing as for Halloween, too, but that could change at any time. If I had only known she would want to wear her dress-up clothes I wouldn't have bought the Supergirl costume! Oh well, we can add it to the dress-up collection! It's not like it won't get used!

The girls had a great time at the museum and had fun playing with Leanna & Kayla and a couple of their friends. Poor Kayla, Shelby was on a mission to hug her as many times as possible (which is kind of like a choke-hold!). I don't know what got into her but she thought it was so funny to keep trying to hug her! She is very into giving hugs lately and hugs every single kid left in her class when I pick her up at school whether they want her to or not!


On the way out the door....Cinderella...


Shelby was tired of dressing up so she just wore normal clothes...


Autumn & Leanna


Cinderella posing...



Three princesses & Shelby



They love pretending to drive this car...I thought it was a cute picture with their feet so far from the ground!

Shelby hugging Kayla...I'll explain the face painting in a second...



Leanna & Autumn


Corry painted my sweet baby's face and put 665 on her forehead (his logic for 665 is one digit from the devil), teardrops by her eye, and barbed wire on her neck. Who would do that?? Oh yeah, my husband!


The Beetlejuice dj making Autumn reach for a prize...



1 comments:

Keese Klan said...

Looks like y'all are having a GREAT time in LJ! The girls are getting so big!