Now that Shelby is 17 months old, and actually for the past couple of months, she has become my handful. I have now decided that maybe it's just the ages of about 15 months to 2+ years when kids are so crazy or maybe it's just mine! I'm not sure! Autumn was a wild thing but has calmed down and I now have Shelby who I thought might be my calm child. She has a fiery temper, though, and wants her way. Autumn was just into everything and liked to challenge us when we told her no. Where Autumn just seemed to like the negative attention, Shelby wants to do what she wants to do and she does not want to be told no! Now sometimes when we go places people say stuff like "Oh she's a handful isn't she" and things of that nature. I'm like yeah, I guess she is. I have to wrap my brain around the fact that Autumn is no longer my handful, at least for the moment!
It's fun to see how different their personalities turn out, though. I think Shelby is going to be a funny little girl, maybe that's the one thing she got from her daddy.
It's fun to see how different their personalities turn out, though. I think Shelby is going to be a funny little girl, maybe that's the one thing she got from her daddy.
Here is Shelby after eating a few M&M's. Her face was covered in chocolate! It never fails that her entire face is going to be covered when she eats! So we headed off to the bathtub and I thought I'd snap a few pics. The only way to get her to look my direction is to tell her to show me parts of her face.
"Shelby, where are your eyes?"
"Nose?" (if you notice lots of blurry pics it's b/c Autumn seems to think my camera is hers and likes to touch the lens!)
Here they are after their bath goofing around. I was trying to get a cute pic in front of the tree in their pajamas. Didn't work, these are the only two I got...
Here's Shelby sporting her glasses, and their new thing is taking their shirts off constantly!
1 comments:
OMG, Shelby's hair is getting sooo long- how adorable. And, yes I agree, I definitely think Shelby is going to be quite the comedian. I love reading about the personality differences- so crazy to watch them develop and to see just how different they can be.
Love the second pic of the girls by the tree- I think that turned out great!!
Post a Comment