skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We were in the area and went to see my great grandma and Autumn & Shelby's great great grandma in the nursing home. She will be 92 at the end of this month and is the only great great grandparent left. She is in amazing health to be 92 years old and still has a great sense of humor! Autumn & Shelby were a little skiddish in the nursing home but great grandma wanted to hold them so bad! I told her Shelby doesn't really let anyone else hold her so not to take it personally! She's just a momma's girl!

1 comments:
Yes, I know Alli was not to fond of the nursing home when we went to see my grandma (I think she was pretty well terrified). But my grandma is not in as good of shape as your great grandma. I bet having y'all visit just made her day- she looks great at 92.
Post a Comment