Just some pics of the girls playing outside....
Shelby wants to be big enough to ride their bikes so badly!
Wild woman yelling for the pure pleasure!
I am now a trash digger....I found this table around the corner in someone's trash and could not pass it up! It's in great shape and Autumn, of all things, has been wanting a table!
And this is why I love the blog...If I didn't have the blog I may not remember that we had just gotten home from the store and I was trying to get a pic of the girls b/c they were both in denim and kind of matched. Well, that didn't happen. Immediately after snapping this picture Autumn fell on top of my flowers. Then she stood up and tried to pull Shelby closer to her and Shelby fell and hit her head. Picture taking was over, so I have one of Autumn!
1 comments:
Wow- what a great dumpster dive find! It looks like it's in great condition. Are you sure they meant it to be trash or did you just snag it out of somebody's yard :-)
Shelby looks so cute riding the tricycle- TJ also loves to ride (or be pushed) on ours. So cute!
Post a Comment