This day in the front yard was meant for Autumn to ride her fourwheeler and bike. So she started out on the fourwheeler, crashed into the car once, and then decided she was going to sit on it backwards and eat Shelby's cheerios. Notice Shelby is content in her walker in the background.
Autumn quickly lost interest in the fourwheeler and decided to play with Shelby...
Next she decided to push Shelby around...
Shelby decided she'd had enough so Autumn decided to take a spin in the walker...
Do you see the ATTITUDE in this face??!Autumn walking in the walker...
Which leads to pushing herself backwards off the step for a little joyride. I'm pretty sure this isn't what the walkers intention is and wasn't very safe- but hey, she was having fun!
1 comments:
WOW, there IS a lot of attitude in that face. I love it. Wouldn't you know she'd have more fun in the walker than in the 4 wheeler. Crazy kids!!
Backwards off the porch, huh? Yeah, I'm sure that wasn't the safest thing to do, but I have a feeling there will be even more dangerous things in the future:-)
Post a Comment