I tried Autumn & Shelby's Halloween costumes on to make sure they were going to fit and I just couldn't resist taking their picture! Autumn is going to be a kitty or catgirl and Shelby is going to be Raggedy Ann.
"What is she doing to me??"
This picture just makes me smile it's so cute!
Autumn practicing her "Meeeooowwww"!
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
They are toooo Cute, Shelby looks so sweet in that second one it made me laugh too. Haley is being a cat also! I like Autumn's Cat meowing moves she looks like she is getting into it. Hope you have fun with them!!
2 comments:
They are toooo Cute, Shelby looks so sweet in that second one it made me laugh too. Haley is being a cat also! I like Autumn's Cat meowing moves she looks like she is getting into it. Hope you have fun with them!!
Toooo cute!! Alli is going to be Raggedy Ann too. They look so adorable- that is one cool cat! Hope you guys have lots of fun- Happy Halloween!!
Post a Comment