Saturday, July 22, 2006

Shelby's 2-Week Pics

Last Monday Shelby had a dr.'s appt. for her 2-week visit. I decided to take Autumn to daycare for the day and also took Shelby to get her picture made. I never would have ventured out so soon with Autumn but now realize how much easier they are as newborns! So Shelby got her pic taken and never opened her eyes for us. If we tried to get her to open her eyes she got pretty mad so it was best to leave her as a sleeping baby. I'll take her and Autumn when she's a little older and we'll get some with her eyes open.


Oh- as far as Shelby's dr.'s appt- she had gained over a pound since being weighed 10 days before and had grown an inch and a half since birth.

These pics may be a little blurry since they are proofs.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie said...

I love pictures of sleeping babies, so I wouldn't fret too much about her not opening her eyes. I think she looks just precious- so sweet and innocent! I seem to remember it wasn't too long ago that Autumn and Alli were that way too- hmmm, I wonder what happened ;-)